top of page

IEPs, 504 Plans, and Special Education

As a public school, we are committed to meet the needs of all students.


Required Documentation:

If your student has an IEP or a special need, please submit the following documentation to Amanda Hopkins, our Manager of Student Services.

  • Individualized Education Program (IEP)

  • Multi-Disciplinary Team Report (MDT)

  • Statement of Eligibility 

  • Any outside evaluation reports/information regarding diagnoses. 

If you have questions related to Special Education, please reach out to Amanda Hopkins, Manager of Student Services.

bottom of page